parkrun values participation at both 5k and 2k events and recognises the achievements of all participants, whether they are walkers, joggers, runners or volunteers, by welcoming them into various milestone clubs.
At 5k events we have the following milestone clubs:
- Junior 10 Club (children who complete ten 5k parkruns before their 18th birthday)
- 25 Club (anyone who completes 25 5k parkruns)
- 50 Club (anyone who completes 50 5k parkruns)
- 100 Club (anyone who completes 100 5k parkruns)
- 250 Club (anyone who completes 250 5k parkruns)
- 500 Club (anyone who completes 500 5k parkruns)
- Junior v10 (children who have volunteered on 10 different occasions before their 18th birthday)
- v25 Club (anyone who has volunteered on 25 different occasions)
- v50 Club (anyone who has volunteered on 50 different occasions)
- v100 Club (anyone who has volunteered on 100 different occasions)
- v250 Club (anyone who has volunteered on 250 different occasions)
- v500 Club (anyone who has volunteered on 500 different occasions)
To check your eligibility and order your t-shirt, simply log in to your parkrun profile at parkrun.com.
At 2k events there are currently four milestone clubs:
- Half Marathon Club (anyone who completes 11 junior parkruns)
- Marathon Club (anyone who completes 21 junior parkruns)
- Ultra Marathon club (anyone who completes 50 junior parkruns)
- 100 Club (anyone who completes 100 junior parkruns)
At our junior events, wristbands are used to recognise achieving the first three milestone clubs. These are handed out by the Run Director during the pre-event briefing. This is a trust-based process and the onus is on the junior participant to declare that they have reached the milestone. There is no requirement for Run Directors to verify eligibility for junior milestone clubs.
Event teams should order junior wristbands via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to print out a certificate for the junior series to accompany the milestone wristbands please follow the process below:
To print your certificate please sign in to your profile by visiting https://www.parkrun.com/signin/
- If you've not set a password to access your profile, you can create one via https://www.parkrun.com/resetpassword/
- Follow the link to 'manage my profile'. This link can be found in any of our newsletters and in any of your run results emails.
- Follow the link to 'collect and print your barcode' in your registration confirmation email.
This will take you to the 'my links' page.
From here click on 'milestone club progress' and then click 'Collect your half marathon club certificate'. This will download a PDF version to the computer for you to print.