parkrun values participation at both 5k and 2k events and recognises the achievements of all participants, whether they are walkers, joggers, runners or volunteers, by welcoming them into various milestone clubs.
At 5k events there are currently six milestone clubs:
- 10 Club (children who complete ten 5k parkruns before their 18th birthday)
- 50 Club (anyone who completes 50 5k parkruns)
- 100 Club (anyone who completes 100 5k parkruns)
- 250 Club (anyone who completes 250 5k parkruns)
- 500 Club (anyone who completes 500 5k parkruns)
- v25 Club (anyone who has volunteered on 25 different occasions
parkrunners can claim a t-shirt to celebrate joining a 5k milestone club. The t-shirts are provided free, however, there is a charge to cover shipping. parkrunners wishing to claim their t-shirt can do so via their personal profile page on the parkrun website.
T-shirts for 10 club participants are currently available in Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Russia, UK and USA.
At 2k events there are currently four milestone clubs:
- Half Marathon Club (anyone who completes 11 junior parkruns)
- Marathon Club (anyone who completes 21 junior parkruns)
- Ultra Marathon club (anyone who completes 50 junior parkruns)
- 100 Club (anyone who completes 100 junior parkruns)
At our junior events, wristbands are used to recognise achieving the first three milestone clubs. These are handed out by the Run Director during the pre-event briefing. This is a trust-based process and the onus is on the junior participant to declare that they have reached the milestone. There is no requirement for Run Directors to verify eligibility for junior milestone clubs.
Event teams should order junior wristbands via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to print out a certificate for the junior series to accompany the milestone wristbands please follow the process below:
To print your certificate please sign in to your profile by visiting https://www.parkrun.com/signin/
- If you've not set a password to access your profile, you can create one via https://www.parkrun.com/resetpassword/
- Follow the link to 'manage my profile'. This link can be found in any of our newsletters and in any of your run results emails.
- Follow the link to 'collect and print your barcode' in your registration confirmation email.
This will take you to the 'my links' page.
From here click on 'club progress' and then click 'Collect your half marathon club certificate'. This will download a PDF version to the computer for you to print.